31 January Thomas Davies, Felinban was appointed as the first roadman.
18 April Market Place, Guildhall to be completed in 6 weeks.
9 May Barney’s Gate was erected (beyond the well at Netpool).
November Mayor R. D. Jenkins
The following were buried in St Mary’s Church cemetery:
- Edwards, Hannah dau of Wiliam & Elizabeth 17/01/1860 aged 29 HPW40
- Evans, Elizabeth Bleasdale wi of Benjamin 11/02/1860 aged 71 B3
- Jones, Catherine wi of Thomas, mariner 20/02/1860 aged 42 HPW52
- Mathias, John, cabinet maker 10/04/1860 aged 44 A9
- Hayes, Patrick 1st son of Patrick & Anne 23/04/1860 aged 7m MPJ11
- Rees, Elizabeth 25/04/1860 aged 45 MPD23
- White, Thomas so of John lost his life on Cardigan Bar 23/05/1860 in 16th yr of age MPF5
- Richards, Daniel 15/06/1860 aged 68 MPM2
- Williams, Jane yngst dau William & Mary, chemist 29/06/1860 aged 20 B9
- Morgan, David 04/08/1860 aged 72 MPC2
- Evans, Robert Rev 24/08/1860 yn 74 y Trefnyddion Calfinaidd dros 48 o flynyddoedd MPN9
- Morris, Evan 06/09/1860 aged 63 MPK11
- Woodward, Harry 09/09/1855-11/09/1860 HPW44
- Evans, Lewis, sol. 19/09/1860 aged 85 D1
- White, William, mariner, son of George & Sarah d at Quebec 28/10/1860 aged 28 FHPW40
- Davies, William, gardener 02/11/1860 aged 63 FHPW17
- Richards, Morris, draper 12/11/1860 aged 48 EW28
- Walters, Eliza 03/12/1860 aged 45 C56
- James, Mary 26/12/1860 aged 62 HPW10