- 22 1985 (Fri.) Opening of Maesyfelin Chapel of Rest on the Netpool.
14 November (1902) Presentation of the mayoral chain to the Borough
- 14 1902 (Fri.) Presentation of the mayoral chain to the Borough, at the Guildhall at 11.30. The donor was the Revd R. B. Jenkins, rector of Llangoedmor, representing his late father Ald. R. D. Jenkins, Priory and Cilbronnau. The lucky mayor was Capt. J. H. Williams.
- 14 1985 (Thurs) Dedication ceremony of the Maesyfelin Funeral Home.
8 (1939) ‘We are at War’: Tivy-side lead story.
- 8 1939 (Fri.) Cardigan and Tivy-side headline story: ‘We are at War’
- 8 1889 (Mon.) Conservative Club opened at the Victoria Coffee Tavern.
- 8 1840 (Wed.) The poet Telynog was born at Netpool Cottages.
28 August (1940) Visit of Paulo’s Royal Circus
- 28 1940 (Wed.) Visit of Paulo’s Royal Circus. Elephants, Daredevil riders, acrobats, teddy bears, monkeys, dogs, pigeons, wire-walkers, dancing horses, midget ponies, oriental mysteries, clowns. Adults: 1/3, 2/4, 3/6. Children 6d, 1/2, and 1/10
- 28 1877 (Tues.) Contract (£204) for building North and West walls of the cemetery given to Messrs. W. Evans & John Thomas, Cilgerran.