- 7 1900 (Sat.) 27 warships spotted in Cardigan Bay off Gwbert.
National Eisteddfod 1976: Singing Festival Programme, proclamation week
- 6 1975 (Sun.) Singing Festival Proclamation for the 1976 National Eisteddfod in Bethania at 8.00.
- 5 1918 (Fri.) Burial of Sarah Clougher, sister of Arthur, stationer and bookseller (site of today’s W. H. Smith).
- 4 1899 (Tues.) Burial of Lewis Evans, St Dogmells, Cardigan Union Workhouse, 86 years old.
The Brickworks chimney
- 3 1927 (Sun.) Brickworks Chimney felled. It was due to be felled on the previous Saturday night but attempts were unsuccessful. It was brought down on the Sunday morning (!). Built in 1874 under the supervision of Mr William Woodward JP. The Brickworks were very successful for many years but the end came in the 1920s.
- 2 1969 (Wed.) Visit of Prince Charles after the Investiture at Caernarfon.
- 2 1813 (Fri.) Burial of Revd. Thomas Morgan, rector of Bridell, vicar of Eglwyswrw, curate of this parish & master of Free Grammar School, aged 34
- 1 1880 (Thurs.) Nonconformist part of the Cemetery officially opened by the mayor William Woodward.