- 30 (Mon.) 1888 Farewell to the Revd M. Evans, pastor of the English Congregational Churchat Hope Chapel on his departure to Brecon.
- 29 1865 Death of Telynog
- 28 1985 (Sul) Celebrating the Centenary of local Baptists’ Cymanfa Ganu
28 1951 (Sad.) Mammoth Boxing Tournament: Market Hall on Barley Saturday. Popular Cardigan boxer Haydn Gwyon, and Owen Edwards, who is due to appear at Albert Hall in final of British Railways Championship.
28 1938 (Thurs.) Amy Johnson passes through Cardigan as part of RAC Car Rally.
28 1197 (Mon.) Death of Lord Rhys
- 27 1967 (Thurs.) Rugby Club opened: Osmond John, District Representative of the WRU officially opened the place, and Brian Thomas, Neath brought down a XV of celebrated players (including Hywel Williams!) to play against Cardigan.
27 1826 (Thurs.) Death of Charles Symmons born in 1749.
- 26 1876 (Wed.) Public meeting to consider formation of a Burial Board in accordance with the Burial Boards Act 1875.
25 1949 (Mon.) Cardigan Town AFC v Swansea AFC KO at 6.00 p.m. Anyone remember the score?
- 25 1949 (Mon.) Funeral of Revd Esaia Williams, Bethania
- 24 1914 (Fri.) Burial of May Morris, William St, 22 year old, daughter of David
- 23 1964 (Thurs.) Visit of Screaming Lord Sutch to the Black Lion signalled the beginning of the ‘swinging sixties’ in Cardigan. For more information visit : http://saturdaynightattheblack.wordpress.com/ If you can add to the story please get in touch.
- 23 1949 (Sat.) Visit of James Callaghan to see his old friend Sylvan Howell.
- 22 1949 (Fri.) J. Teifryn Roberts wishes to announce that a commercial petrol pump has now been installed at Pioneer Garage [bottom of Brecon Tce.]
- 22 1852 (Thurs.) Birth of George Francis Miles, artist, who died 15 July 1891.