- 30 1898 (Wed.) Cardigan Hockey Club at Parc-y-Rifle: Cardigan 0 v. Newcastle Emlyn 2
Celebrity Concert in aid of the Hospital
- 29 1944 (Wed.) Celebrity Concert at the Drill Hall. Presidents: Lt Col E. Harewood Williams and C. L. E. Morgan Richardson. Chairman: Col. B Taylor Lloyd.
- 29 1921 (Tues.) New Coalition Club in the old Customs House, St Mary St, opened by Capt Ernest Evans, MP at 2.00.pm
- 28 1899 (Mon.) Burial of Mildred Anna Harper, Finch Square, 6 months old daughter of Alfred
- 27 1914 (Fri.) 16 Belgium evacuees have arrived. 3 familes were housed in St Marys St. They were received by the mayor Gruffydd H. Mathias
Revd E. Lee Hamer
- 26 1950 (Sun.) Revd. Lee Hamer presented his last sermon at St Mary’s Church where he was vicar for 19 years
- 25 1899 (Sat.) Burial of William Edward James Jenkins, Drawbridge, 7 week old son of David, blacksmith
- 24 1887 (Thurs.) Burial of Mary Jane Owens, Catherine Row, 35, wife of John, mariner
- 23 1284 (Thurs.) Edward I resident at Cardigan Castle. He is reported to have commented: “It’ll be nice when it’s finished”
- 22 1985 (Fri.) Opening of Maesyfelin Chapel of Rest on the Netpool.