- 14 1894 (Thurs.) Burial of Scot Freeland Kelly, North Gate House, 42 years old. A Manchester lad, he bought Bridgend Foundry in 1870, was an excellent engineer who made a variety of traction engines.
- 13 1951 (Wed.) Cardigan Musical Festival, 1951 Elijah in Bethania. Soprano Joan Alexander; Bass John Dethwick; Contralto Kathleen Joyce; Tenor Ritchie Thomas. Organist Prof. Edward Morgan. Admission 5/- and 3/6
- 13 1936 (Sat.) Chapman’s Circus
- 13 1825 (Mon.)Performance of The Honey Moon or How to Rule a Wife! performed by Mr and Mrs Horsman, Mr and Mrs Frimbley, Mr and Mrs Colwell, Mr, Mrs and Master Potter, Mr Nickson, Mr Martin, and Mr Jones 12 in all – at the Theatre, Cardigan.
- 12 1878 (Wed.) ‘Semi-National Eisteddfod’; pavilion held 5000. Presidents T E Lloyd, Coedmore MP, David Davies MP for Boroughs. Winners of the choir competition was Bargoed Teifi.
- 11 1819 (Fri.) Albion entered St John’s harbour, Canada
Revd J. Arwyn Phillips
- 11 1993 (Fri.) Death of Revd J. Arwyn Phillips, minister of Capel Mair from September 1986. A native of Glanaman he served at Sardis, Ystradgynlais (1960–67), Bethlehem, Rhosllannerchrugog (1967+) and Ebeneser (1979+).
- 10 1924 (Tues.) Burial of Alfred Thomas, Patch, 60 year old, retired farmer.
- 9 1939 (Fri.) ‘Gwraig y Ffermwr’, performed by the Cardigan County School Dramatic Society, under Miss Gwennant Davies. Proceeds towards liquidation of debt on town tennis courts
- 8 1946 (Sat.) Civic Service at Bethania to celebrate peace in Europe and Far East
Saturday’s Celebration continued