- 21 1989 (Sun.) Cardigan and district Independents Cymanfa Ganu. Conductor Revd Ifor ap Gwilym
- 21 1989 (Sun.) Pilgrimage to the National Shrine of Wales at the Catholic Church (Our Lady of Taper).
- 21 1903 (Thurs.) Dr. Stephens, Tymawr appointed Medical Officer for Cardigan Union
- 21 1818 (Thurs.) Albion left Cardigan quayside for America
- 20 1990 (Sul) Cardigan and district Independents hold their centenary Cymanfa Ganu Conductor John S. Davies
- 20 1966 (Fri.) In a meeting at Aberaeron former MP Roderic decides not to stand in any future election.
1966 General Election
D. Elystan Morgan (Labour) 11302 (37.1%)
Roderic Bowen (Liberal) 10779 (35.4%)
J. Stradling Thomas (Tory) 5893 (19.4%)
E. G. Millward (Plaid Cymru) 2469 (8.1%)
- 20 1684 (Tues.) Good Behaviour of Cardigan, master Thomas Freeland sailed with a cargo of wine, ale and salmon to London.
- 19 1898 (Thurs.) Burial of Thomas Douglas Felix, Greystone House, 6 years old, son of Mrs Felix
- 18 2009 (Mon.) Death of Dewi Maelor Lloyd (79), former headmaster of the Secondary School (1979–90)
- 18 1986 (Sun.) Inauguration of the National Shrine to Our Lady of the Taper by Most Rev John Aloysius Ward, Rt Rev James Hannigan, Rt Rev Daniel J Mullins
- 18 1869 (Tues.) Capel Mair John Daniel given contract. Cost £1,049 + materials from demolition of Old Chapel.
- 17 1976 (Llun) Death of Bedwyr Davies, Siop y Castell, 36 years old.
- 17 1953 (Sun.) Cardigan Semi-national Eisteddfod Celebrity Concert Treorchy Male Voice Choir, Sop Victoria Elliot (soprano); Afred Orda (international baritone)
- 17 1917 (Thurs.) Burial of David Morgan Palmer, Cardigan, St Mary’s Terr, 17 May 1917, 84, former school master
- 16 1970 (Sat.) J C Roberts shop closing (High St. newsagents)
- 16 1968 (Thurs.) Gŵyl Fawr Aberteifi: Concert: Ryan Davies and Bryn Williams; Margaret Williams; Y Pelydrau; Bois y Ferwig; Cardigan Junior School Choir.
- 16 1900 (Wed.) New Bethania Organ opened by Dr. Roland Rogers, Bangor organist
- 15 1958 (Thurs.) Gŵyl Fawr Aberteifi – concert Lorna Elias (soprano), Elwyn Jones (baritone), Meirion Williams (pianist). Tickets 4/- and 2/6.