- 30 1679 (Tues.) The ship ‘Antilope of Wyer’, Master John Thomas carried 12, 000 hilling stones and ale to Dublin.
- 28 1913 (Sun.) Death of C E D Morgan-Richardson, solicitor and novelist, Noyadd Wilym, Llangoedmor and mayor 1897–1900.
- 27 1877 (Thurs.) Borough Council leased the gravel pits to the Burial Board
- 26 1973 (Wed.) Retirement of D H Davies, National Provincial bank
- 25 1842 (Sun.) Baptist Mission: Sermons preached by the Revd W. Jones, Frome and Revd John Williams, Newtown at Bethania Chapel.
- 24 1984 (Mon.) Sir Geraint Evans unveils commemorative stone at Theatr Mwldan.
The County School
- 23 1898 (Fri.) Officially opened County School: by CED Morgan-Richardson. Speakers: Vaughan Davies MP, W O Brigstoke, Pembs MP, Wynford Phillips, Capt Jones Parry and Prof Morgan Lewis.
?, Mrs May Davies, Miss Gwyneth Morris, Mrs Street, Mrs Nath Evans, Miss H. J. Williams, Mrs Annie Rees
Official Programme of the opening of the Infants’ School
Official Opening of the Infants School
- 22 1953 (Tues.) Opening of Ysgol Gynradd Aberteifi by Ald. M. Ll. Garnant Williams, JP at 2.00