- 3 1964 (Tues.) Cardigan Arms reopens from 11.30 a.m. under new ownership – Mrs M. Owen, Avondale.
Tag: Cardigan Arms
14 February (1969) FWA arrives in Cardigan
- 14 1969 (Fri.) An advert appeared in the Tivy-side by the local FWA representative.
- 14 1930 (Fri.) Cardigan Arms, 3 College Row, now open on Saturdays 11.30-11.00 for the sale of fried fish and chips.
- 14 1927 (Mon.) Burial of Evan Ceredig Evans, 74 years old, Brynsiriol, North Rd, retired chemist.