7 June (1877) New church organ

  • 7 1877 (Thurs.) New Church organ dedicated. It was erected by Messrs. Foster and Andrews of Hull. Services began in the morning with a sermon preached by the Lord Bishop of St Davids, and in the evening by Revd O. A. Nares, Letterston. Mr Videon Harding of Carmarthen played the organ.  Services continued until 17 th June with many of the local clergymen taking part.