- 18 1949 (Fri.) Mr David Jones Watts drapers (Cardigan) Ltd.) wishes to announce the arrival of a wide range of SPRING GOODS. These include a beautiful section of the famous Windsmoor Coats and costumes. and of other leading London stylists, both in Utility and Non-utility. Also a selective range of Wedding gowns and accessories. Old and new customers are strongly advised to visit our NEW SHOWROOMS at an early date to ensure a good choice. Cofiwch alw. Mae croeso cynnes i chwi i gyd.
- 18 1949 (Fri.) Shire Hall. Anything you need in furniture. Oak bedroom suite complete £46.13.3. 3-piece suite in all coverings and design £37.8.0d
Tag: Shire Hall
9 February (1842) Council begins to enclose the Town Commons
- 9 1842 (Wed.) Public meeting was convened by the Mayor in the Shire Hall when it was unanimously agreed to call for a Special Act of Parliament to enable the Council to proceed with the enclosure of the Commons.
28 January (1953) ‘Lady Godiva rides again’ in the Pav.
- 28 1953 (Sat) ‘Lady Godiva rides again’ in the Pav.
- 28 1951 (Sun.) Revd D. T. Price preached his first sermon at St Mary’s Church. 800 people present
- 28 1825 (Fri.) John Jenkins paid to build steps to Shire Hall £5.18s